23 Bachelorette Party Games
Bachelorette Party Games That Aren't Lame
Bachelorette party games are a must for the bride's last night as a single woman. They'll liven up the party and make sure that she, and all her friends, have a night to remember.
These bachelorette party games include free printables and games that use items that you already have on hand. This will save you money while not compromising on the fun.
Whether you're having a cozy night in with the girlfriends or a wild night out, these free, printable bachelorette party games and ideas can be incorporated wherever and whenever.
They take little preparation so they're easy to do on the go or at the spur of the moment.
Don't forget to send out some free, printable bachelorette party invitations that you can customize for the party. These will let all the guests know what they can expect from the party.
If you're looking for some tamer games, be sure to check out these free bridal shower party games.
Printable Bachelorette Party Games
Here are some free, printable bachelorette party games that are all about celebrating the bride, completing tasks as a team, or having some friendly competition.
- Bachelorette Scavenger Hunts: Here's a list of 10+ free, printable bachelorette scavenger hunts that will keep your guests laughing until dawn trying to check off everything on the list.
- Bachelorette Balderdash: This printable bachelorette party game is set up just like the classic game of Balderdash. The guests will have to be correct with the prompts or the funniest to win the game.
- 21 Questions: Have the groom complete this list of questions and see how many correct the bride can get.
- How Well Game: How well do your guests know the bride and groom? Have them answer these questions to find out.
- Wedding Mad Libs: This wedding version of Mad Libs can be a lot of fun and very funny.
- The Groom Quiz: Here's a free, printable bachelorette party game where the bride has to guess how the groom answered to a series of questions.
- Fill Me In Game: 20 questions that have the guests fill in the missing word of the romantic songs.
- Naughty Mind Word Scramble: Here are some facts that may sound naughty, but they have an actual answer that the guests will need to unscramble.
- Famous Couples Game: Match each female celebrity to their mate in this free, printable bachelorette game.
- Bottoms Up Game: Each lady will need to take a drink to confess to these dirty little secrets in this spin on the "I Never" game.
- DIY Bachelorette Party Drink Spinner: Watch the bride spin to see if she gets a drink of water, wine, beer, shot, mixed drink, or champagne.
- Name 3: Here's a printable bachelorette party game where you need to name three things in five seconds that fit into the category on the card.
- What's In Your Cell Phone: Each lady scores points for what she has in her cell phone, ranging from the most contacts to a dating app.
More Bachelorette Party Games
In a hurry? No problem! Here are some free bachelorette party games that don't require you to print anything off.
- Guess the Panties: Each guest brings in a new pair of underwear that reminds them of the bride. Can the bride guess which guest brought in which one?
- Porn or Polish?: Have the guests guess if the name is a nail polish or a porn star.
- Ex Charades: The ladies take turns acting out one of the bride-to-be ex-boyfriends or crushes.
- Take a Bow: Treat the bachelorette right as she chooses which woman gets to buy her next drink.
- Most Likely To: Guests decide which of the ladies are "Most likely to" take part in a series of situations.
- Steal Your Beads: A fun bachelorette game that challenges the guests to only drink with their left hand.
- Stud or Dud: Print out some pictures of celebrities and have the guests decide whether they're studs or duds.
- What's In the Bag?: Have each guest feel odd shaped objects from the bride's purse and try to guess what they are.
- Loose Lips: Decide on a few taboo words for the party. If one of the ladies slips and says it, they'll have to perform an embarrassing dare.
- Toilet Paper Wedding Dress Game: The bride gets all decked out in a toilet paper dress in this hilarious, fast-paced game.
Bridal Shower Freebies
Throwing a bridal shower for the bride-to-be as well? Here are some freebies to get you started: