KFC Loyalty eClub Rewards
Learn About Specials, Freebies, Discounts, and Birthday Gifts
When you join the KFC Colonel's Club Loyalty eClub you will receive coupons, promotions, and recipes throughout the year via e-mail to use at KFC restaurants throughout the U.S. KFC refers to its Colonel's Club eClub as "an ancient and venerated order of fried chicken enthusiasts from across the globe."
KFC Colonel's Club Loyalty eClub
Currently, there are no signup freebies, discounts, coupons, gifts, specials, promotions or specials offered to new KFC Colonel's Club members at signup - just a welcome letter to your email and an invitation to "tell us a bit about yourself," but with no link provided to do so.
How to Join the KFC Colonel's eClub:
Fill out the online form to register for the KFC Colonel's eClub coupons, discounts, and freebies. There is currently no specified freebie, coupon or discount offered to KFC Colonel's Club members. There are more than 40,000 KFC restaurant locations worldwide in 115 countries and territories.
The coupons, freebies, discounts, and gifts offered at different KFC restaurant locations may be drastically different. This is due to the different cultural attitudes and expectations in each of these countries, as well as the laws which govern coupons, freebies, discounts, gifts, promotions, and contests in each country.
The first International Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant opened up in Calgary, Canada in 1953, just one year after the Kentucky Fried Chicken U.S. restaurant franchising began.
Laos and Albania are the two newest countries which will join the KFC global franchise list when they open restaurant locations in 2016.
Unique KFC Offerings in International Restaurant Locations
Besides having different freebies, discounts, coupons, gifts, specials, and promotions, the KFC global restaurant locations in different countries often have different menu items as well in order to appeal to local tastes, which may drastically different from the American culture in which Kentucky Fried Chicken was born.
Here are some examples of KFC menu items from other countries:
- Singapore KFC - Original Recipe chicken is served in a bowl of traditional Singaporean porridge
- Arabia KFC - and meal combos which include Krispy Kreme donuts
- UAE KFC - Meal combos include items like mixed rice and lemon chocolate "biscuits" (which Americans call "cookies")
- Thailand KFC - Menu items have included shrimp donuts, egg tarts (egg pie with custard filling) and Wing Zeed (spicy fried chicken with lime juice sauce)
- France KFC - Local favorite tiramisu and sweet pie are on the dessert menu
- Denmark KFC - An Indian cuisine menu has items like a chicken wrap with curry sauce and black pepper potatoes. A hot vanilla tart is on the dessert menu, which is a more traditional Danish offering.
- India KFC - Vegetarian menu options include a Potato Krisper (potato patty on a bun) and fried vegetable sticks with spicy sauce
- China KFC - Shrimp Burgers, Double Sichuan Spicy Chicken Burgers, Curry Pork Chop with Rice, and Italian Vegetable Chicken with Rice have all been served at Chinese KFC franchised restaurants.
Fun Facts About KFC - KFC By the Numbers
- 11 - The number of herbs and spices that KFC claims is in its world famous "secret recipe" of the original fried chicken, which it now refers to as its "original recipe" chicken.founder Colonel Harland Sanders
- 1952 - The year that the first Kentucky Fried Chicken was opened by Colonel Sanders
- 1890 - The year that Harland David Sanders was born in Henryville, Indiana
- 1980 - The year that Colonel Sanders died in Louisville, Kentucky
- 1906 - The year Harland David Sanders falsified his birth certificate in order to enlist in the U.S. Army.
- 1935 - The year Sanders an honorary commission of Colonel. He received a second honorary "Colonel" commission in 1949, and after that, he embraced the "Colonel Sanders" persona by dressing the part and growing facial hair. After that, Colonel Sanders became a brand ambassador, company spokesperson, and somewhat of a fictional character of his own making.
- 185 million - The current estimate of how many people around the world see a KFC commercial at least once a week
- 12 million - The total number of KFC customers worldwide each day
- 115 - The number of countries and territories around the world that have at least one KFC restaurant in operation
- 17,000+ - The number of KFC restaurant locations around the world
- 1 - The ranking of the KFC parent company Yum! Brands, when measured in terms of total restaurant locations. Besides KFC, Yum! Brands owns the Taco Bell and Pizza Hut restaurant brands