Make Your Own Flea Dip
Rid Your Pets of Pests with a Homemade Flea Dip
Looking for a safe and inexpensive way to keep your pets flea-free? Then give this easy-to-make, chemical-free flea dip a try:
What You'll Need:
- One lemon, sliced
- A pot
- A spray bottle, sponge or pet brush
What to Do:
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Then, remove from heat.
2. Add a sliced lemon to the pot, and allow it to steep overnight.
3. Apply the resulting liquid to your pet with a spray bottle, sponge or brush.
4. Repeat daily or as needed.
Why This Works
Lemons contain limonene, a chemical that kills and repels fleas.
Benefits of Using a Lemon Flea Bath
- all natural
- highly effective
- soothes and heals existing flea bites
Tips and Warnings
1. Avoid contact with the eyes.
2. Keep the hot liquid away from pets and children.