Rare McDonald's Monopoly Game Pieces
Is Your McDonald's Monopoly Game Piece a Winner?
If you're looking for rare game pieces for the 2018 McDonald's Monopoly game, this page will be updated when the new giveaway begins.
When you buy participating products at McDonald's between March 29th and April 25, 2016, you'll have the chance to win thousands of prizes ranging from a million dollars cash to free food from the 2016 McDonald's Monopoly Game Collect-and-Win Game. (You can also play without purchase by mail).
If you're lucky enough to get a rare game piece from the collect-and-win game, you're all but assured of winning a prize.
Each set of Monopoly properties, which is made up of two to four individual "locations," has a single rare game piece; the other game pieces are common. The common pieces are a dime a dozen. If you have that rare game piece, you're set to win. (Do NOT fall for McDonald's Monopoly Trading Piece Scams!)
You don't want to accidentally throw away one of those rare game pieces. Each year, the collect-and-win prizes include a million dollars cash along with other fun prizes like cash, Super Bowl vacations, rides in a Cessna, free vacations, free gas, and more.
So before you trash any of your McDonald's Monopoly game pieces, be sure to check this list to find out if they are rare. If they are, prepare to celebrate!
Which McDonald's Monopoly Sweepstakes Codes Are Rare in 2016?
Here is the list of rare McDonald's Monopoly game pieces for 2016, along with their colors, odds of finding them, and the prizes you could win:
- BROWN: Mediterranean Avenue (#601) and Baltic Avenue (#602). 4,500 prizes of $50 cash will be awarded. Mediterranean Avenue is rare, with odds of finding it at 1 in 114,132. The odds of finding Baltic Avenue are 1 in 11.
- LIGHT BLUE: Oriental Avenue (#603), Vermont Avenue (#604), and Connecticut Avenue (#605). Ten prizes of $1,000 cash will be awarded. Vermont Avenue is rare, with odds of 1 in 51,359,172. Oriental and Connecticut Avenues each have odds of 1 in 11.
- PINK: St. Charles Place (#606), States Avenue (#607), and Virginia Avenue (#608). Ten prizes of $2,000 cash will be awarded. Virginia Avenue is rare, with odds of 1 in 51,359,172. St. Charles Place and States Avenue each have odds of 1 in 11.
- ORANGE: St. James Place (#609), Tennessee Avenue (#610), and New York Avenue (#611). Five prizes of $5,000 cash will be awarded. Tennessee Avenue is the rare game piece, with odds of 1 in 102,718,344. St. James Place and New York Avenue are common, with odds of 1 in 10 each.
- RED: Kentucky Avenue (#612), Indiana Avenue (#613), and Illinois Avenue (#614). Five prizes of $10,000 each are available to be won. With odds of 1 in 102,718,344, Kentucky Avenue is the rare game piece. Indiana and Illinois Avenue are common game pieces, and each has odds of 1 in 10.
- YELLOW: Atlantic Avenue (#615), Ventnor Avenue (#616), and Marvin Gardens (#617). Five prizes of $5,000 cash will be awarded. Ventnor Avenue is rare, with odds of 1 in 102,718,344. The common pieces, Atlantic Avenue and Marvin Gardens, each has 1 in 10 odds.
- GREEN: Pacific Avenue (#618), North Carolina Avenue (#619), and Pennsylvania Avenue (#620). Five prizes of $50,000 cash will be awarded. Pennsylvania Avenue is rare, with odds of 1 in 102,718,344. North Carolina Avenue and Pacific Avenue are not rare and have odds of 1 in 10.
- DARK BLUE: Park Place (#621) and Boardwalk (#622): One prize of a million dollars cash will be awarded! Boardwalk is the rare piece, with odds of 1 in 513,591,720. The odds of finding Park Place are 1 in 11.
- RAILROADS: Reading Railroad (#623), Pennsylvania Railroad (#624), B&O Railroad (#625), and Short Line (#626). 200 prizes of $500 cash will be awarded. Short Line is the rare game piece, with odds of 1 in 2,567,959. Odds of finding the other three railroad game pieces are 1 in 11.
For more details about any of these prizes, check the full McDonald's Monopoly rules.
Quick List of McDonald's Monopoly's Rare Game Pieces for 2016:
A quick recap! The rare game pieces are: Mediterranean Avenue, Vermont Avenue, Virginia Avenue, Tennessee Avenue, Kentucky Avenue, Ventnor Avenue, Pennsylvania Avenue, Boardwalk, Short Line, and Water Works.
And One More Thing Before You Throw Out that Monopoly Game Sticker:
Remember that the collect-and-win game is only one way to win big prizes at McDonald's. Before you throw out your game pieces, be sure to enter your codes online for your chance to win even more prizes. For more information about how to play, who's eligible to win, and more, see 2016 Online Monopoly Game at McDonald's.