Sandra Grauschopf has been working in the contests industry since 2002. She is a passionate sweeper, with tens of thousands of dollars worth of prize wins to her name, and she has been sharing advice about how to be a winner for over a decade.
Sandra is the Contests and Sweepstakes Expert for The Balance Everyday. She reviews top contests and sweepstakes online, and offers tips, tricks and strategies to win cars, cash, electronics, dream vacations, and other prizes.
Sandra Grauschopf is a passionate sweeper who is actively involved in the sweepstakes community. She has managed a sweepstakes forum, created a subscription website to help people enter and win more efficiently, consulted for major companies about how to use sweepstakes to generate revenue, and has been a contributing blogger to ContestsMob.com.
Media Mentions and Other Appearances:
- Appeared on Better.tv, the online television station of Better Homes and Gardens.
- Interview in the book, The Million-Dollar Idea in Everyone by Michael Collins.
- Interview in the book You Can't Win if You Don't Enter by Carolyn Wilman.
- Featured speaker at the 2008 Hershey Mini Sweepstakes Convention.
- Quoted in The Chicago Tribune's article, Easy Money but Hard Living.
- Quoted in CBC News' article, How to roll up the rim without buying coffee.
- Interviewed in Woman's World Magazine's "Ask America's Ultimate Experts" column published on March 10, 2010.
- Interviewed for MainStreet.com's article, Super Sweepstakes: More Than a Giveaway.
- Interviewed in Woman's World Magazine's "Ask America's Ultimate Experts" column: "I Want to Win Cash and Prizes!" published on October 31, 2011.
- Featured on Fusion TV's segment, "Meet the Sweepers"
- Interviewed for NPR On the Media's podcast, Win a Million Dollar Mansion from Your Home Computer
- Interviewed in a two-part series on ABC 15 in Arizona's "Let Joe Know" Segment: 9 Easy Ways to Avoid Sweepstakes Scams and 3 Secret Tips to Winning Sweepstakes
- Interviewed in Woman's World Magazine's "Ask America's Ultimate Experts" column: "I Want to Win Sweepstakes and Lotteries!" published on March 23, 2015.
Email Sandra for interviews, book reviews, and commentary about sweepstakes and their benefits for consumers and for businesses.
About The Balance Everyday and Dotdash
The Balance makes personal finance easy to understand. It is home to experts who provide clear, practical advice on managing your money. Whether you’re looking to invest, buy a home, save for retirement, or achieve another financial goal, The Balance will answer your questions with straightforward personal financial advice.
The Balance Everyday is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the internet, according to comScore, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.