Sandra Grauschopf, the Expert on Contests and Sweepstakes for The Balance Everyday, has been working in the contests industry since 2002. She is a passionate sweeper with tens of thousands of dollars worth of prize wins to her name, and she has been sharing advice about how to be a winner for over a decade.
Media Mentions and Other Appearances:
- Appeared on Better.tv, the online television station of Better Homes and Gardens.
- Interview in the book, The Million-Dollar Idea in Everyone by Michael Collins.
- Interview in the book You Can't Win if You Don't Enter by Carolyn Wilman.
- Featured speaker at the 2008 Hershey Mini Sweepstakes Convention.
- Quoted in The Chicago Tribune's article, Easy Money but Hard Living.
- Quoted in CBC News' article, How to roll up the rim without buying coffee.
- Interviewed in Woman's World Magazine's "Ask America's Ultimate Experts" column published on March 10, 2010.
- Interviewed for MainStreet.com's article, Super Sweepstakes: More Than a Giveaway.
- Interviewed in Woman's World Magazine's "Ask America's Ultimate Experts" column: "I Want to Win Cash and Prizes!" published on October 31, 2011.
- Featured on Fusion TV's segment, "Meet the Sweepers"
- Interviewed for NPR On the Media's podcast, Win a Million Dollar Mansion from Your Home Computer
- Interviewed in a two-part series on ABC 15 in Arizona's "Let Joe Know" Segment: 9 Easy Ways to Avoid Sweepstakes Scams and 3 Secret Tips to Winning Sweepstakes
- Interviewed in Woman's World Magazine's "Ask America's Ultimate Experts" column: "I Want to Win Sweepstakes and Lotteries!" published on March 23, 2015.
Email Sandra for interviews, book reviews, and commentary about sweepstakes and their benefits for consumers and for businesses.
Sandra Grauschopf is a passionate sweeper who is actively involved in the sweepstakes community. She has managed a sweepstakes forum, created a subscription website to help people enter and win more efficiently, consulted for major companies about how to use sweepstakes to generate revenue, and has been a contributing blogger to ContestsMob.com.
All of Sandra Grauschopf's writing is covered by US copyright law. Copying or reusing the photos and information here is not permitted without permission.
Promoting Contests and Sweepstakes:
If you have sweepstakes that you'd like to submit for review, the easiest way is to use the Sweepstakes Submission Form.
Sandra Grauschopf on Social Media:
For additional sweepstakes tips and advice, you can follow Sandra Grauschopf on the following social media sites:
The Balance Everyday has an advertising department that handles all advertisements on this site. Sandra Grauschopf is not involved in advertising decisions and does not accept money or other consideration for posting specific giveaways or giving them special promotion.