Sawgrass Mills - Sunrise, Florida
Largest Single-Level Indoor Outlet in the U.S.
Located just 30 minutes from Miami International Airport, Sawgrass Mills in the largest single-level indoor outlet and value retail shopping destination in the US. Shoppers can choose from over 350 retail, outlet and value retail stores including top-brand outlets like Ann Taylor Factory Store, an Amazon Pop-Up, Giorgio Armani, Jimmy Choo, Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs and more.
The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills is the newest addition to the mall and has over 40 exclusive luxury brand outlets including Burberry, Diane von Furstenberg, GUCCI, Jimmy Choo, Barneys, Salvatore Ferragamo Company Store, Tory Burch and Versace.
There are 20 anchors including Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Nordstrom Rack, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH and Super Target.
Directions to Sawgrass Mills
Sawgrass Mills is located two miles north of Interstates 75 and 595, off the Sawgrass Expressway interchange.
Tips for First-Time Visitors to Sawgrass Mills
Here are some basic tips for navigating Sawgrass Mills and getting the most out of your shopping experience:
- Make a note of where you park. It is very easy to lose your car. If the mall is extremely busy, consider valet parking, but leave yourself enough time when leaving the mall since there may be a waiting line to get your car.
- There is special parking for expectant mothers and families with young children at the front of Entrance 3 by Bed, Bath & Beyond.
- The center is the least crowded Monday through Thursday before noon. If finding a good parking place is important, the earlier you arrive, the better your chances.
- Download the mall map and make a plan on which stores you most want to shop.
- Set a time limit for each store and try to stick to it.
- If you plan to shop with young children, consider bringing a babysitter along. The Rainforest Cafe sponsors a children's play area which is located across from the restaurant.
- Unless you have a lot of time to shop, avoid spending too much time eating in sit-down restaurants. Of course, if time permits, include dining (versus fast food) in your plan because the selection of restaurants is fantastic (think Cheesecake Factory).
- If you are going from one end of the center to the other, you may want to take the free Circle Bus that takes shoppers around the center. It stops at six different locations, allowing you to better plan your walking time.
- If time is an issue, avoid stores that you can find at any major mall or strip center and stick to shopping the true outlet stores.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
Getting the Best Bang for Your Buck
Luxury Outlet Shopping
For shoppers looking for the absolute best bargains on top-brand designer merchandise, the Colonnade Outlets should be on the top of the list. Here, shoppers will find real outlet stores with genuine outlet prices. Considered an outdoor shopping area, the Colonnade is actually a gorgeous spot with covered walkways lined with lush palm trees.
The Indoor Mall
There are also outlet stores inside the mall including Ann Taylor Factory Store, Banana Republic Factory Store, Gap Factory Outlet, Kenneth Cole, Guess Outlet, Nike Factory Store, Rack Room Shoes, Original Penguin and many more.
This is Sawgrass Mills' main entertainment and retail section. This is where you will find The Cheesecake Factory and California Pizza Kitchen, along with a 90,000-square foot Regal Cinemas & IMAX.
Coupons, In-Store Promotions, Center Events
To find out what kind of promotions are going on in the stores or if you are looking for stores' coupons, the best place to look is on the "Deals" page on the Sawgrass Mills website.
Planning on Staying the Night?
Hotels around the area have special shopping packages with coupons, coupon booklets and other free perks. Always ask before making your reservation.
There are over 350 stores and 20 restaurants located at Sawgrass Mills. To view the entire list, visit the Sawgrass Mills "Store Listing" webpage.
Sawgrass Mills Address and Phone Number
12801 West Sunrise Boulevard
Sunrise, FL 33323
Phone: (954) 846-2300