01Free Food Offers and Coupons In Your Email
These email freebies will get you something to eat or drink for free or at a great discount. After you've given these restaurants your email address, they'll email you a coupon that you can present when you pay the check.
You can get free appetizers, desserts, entrees, and discounts like BOGO and percentage off offers. If you're looking for more food freebies, there's a list of free food you can get just by signing up or downloading an app, These birthday clubs are also good ways to get free stuff on your birthday.
- T.G.I. Friday's: Join T.G.I. Friday's Rewards and you'll immediately get emailed a coupon for a free appetizer or dessert.
- Longhorn Steakhouse: Join the club and get a coupon for a free appetizer with purchase of an adult dinner entree.
- On the Border: Join On the Border's Club Cantina and get a free bowl of signature queso or sopapillas on your next visit.
- Friendly's: Sign up for the Friendly's newsletter and you'll get a 25% off coupon for your next visit.
- Dairy Queen: Get a BOGO Blizzard treat coupon for signing up for the Blizzard Fan Club.
- Village Inn: Get a free slice of pie with a purchase of an adult entree when you sign up for the Village Inn newsletter.
- Jack In the Box: Unlock a coupon (offer changes) when you sign up for the Jack In the Box newsletter.
- B.J.'s: Get a coupon for a free Pizookie when you sign up.
- Cinnabon: Sign up for Club Cinnabon and you'll get a coupon for a free Minibon.
- Joe's Crab Shack: You'll get a free appetizer for signing up for Joe's Catch.
- Backyard Burgers: Join the Clubhouse and get a free Back Yard Classic Burger.
- bd's Mongolian Grill: Sign up for their newsletter and get $5 off your next visit.
- Mimi's Cafe: Join their e-club and get a coupon for a free 2-pack of croissants or muffins.
- Arby's: Sign up and get a coupon for a free classic roast beef sandwich with the purchase of a soft drink.
- The Melting Pot: Get a free box of chocolate covered strawberries with your next purchase of at least $60.
- Au Bon Pain: Join the Au Bon Pain eclub and you'll get a coupon that can be redeemed in-store for a free travel mug.
- Dunkin' Donuts: Give your email address to the DD Perks program and you'll get a free drink.
- YogurtLand: Register and you'll get a free 3 oz. yogurt.
- Rubio's: Get a free taco when you sign up for Beach Club.
- Taco Cabana: Get a free taco plate of your choice when you sign up for their newsletter.
02Clothing Coupons and Discounts Sent to Your Inbox
If you're headed out to do some shopping, make sure you sign up for these clothing coupons and discounts you can get just for submitting your email address.
These offers range from a percentage off your order to free shipping. You can use them to save on clothes for everyone in your family.
- T.J. Maxx: Sign up for the T.J. Maxx e-list and you'll get free shipping off your next order, no minimum purchase.
- Old Navy: Get 20 percent off your next purchase when you give your email address to Old Navy.
- Children's Place: Sign up for emails from the Children's Place and you'll get $10 off your next purchase of $40 or more.
- Gap: You'll get 25 percent off regular price styles when you sign up for emails with them.
- Forever 21: Get 10 percent off your next purchase when you sign up for the Forever 21 newsletter.
- Abercrombie & Fitch: Get $20 off your next purchase of $50 or more when you sign up for their newsletter.
- Levi's: Become a new email subscriber and you'll get 20 percent off and free shipping on your next order.
- Bloomingdale's: Sign up for emails from Bloomingdale's and you'll get 10 percent off your next purchase.
- Everlane: Get free U.S. shipping and returns with your first order at Everlane.
03Other Discounts and Coupons
Here are some other email freebies you can get so you can save on items for your kitchen, bathroom, and whole home. There are also some offers for decorative items, craft supplies, and books.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Get a 20 percent off one item coupon when you sign up for this newsletter.
- Williams-Sonoma: Sign up for their newsletter and you'll get 15 percent off and free shipping on your next order.
- Home Depot: Get $5 off your next purchase of $50 or more.
- JoAnn: First-time subscribers to the JoAnn newsletter get 20 percent off their next in-store or online purchase.
- Origins: Get 15 percent off your first order when you join the Origins newsletter list.
- World Market: Get 15 percent off your next purchase when you subscribe the World Market's Explorer Rewards program and newsletter.
- Pyrex: Sign up for their newsletter and you'll get 20 percent off your next order.
- Barnes & Noble: Get 30 percent off the list price of a kids' book or toy when you join the Barnes & Noble Kids' Club.
36 Email Freebies from Companies That Want to Send You Free Stuff
Discounts and Free Offers for Food, Clothing, and More
Email freebies are free stuff offers and discounts that you can get sent straight to your inbox after you provide your email address. There's no waiting around for the free samples to hit your mailbox, and no app you need to download, these offers are ready to go as soon as you hit the submit button.
Companies want to get you subscribed to their email list and they are willing to give you some great freebies and offers just for doing so. The email freebies below are categorized by food, clothing, and general offers. You'll find everything from free appetizers to free shipping at popular clothing stores.
When you go to sign-up for these email freebies, you may need to look around a little bit to find the offer. Some have dedicated pages that are linked to below, others will be pop-up windows on the homepage, and some may be an email box at the top or bottom of the page.
Consider using a separate email address to sign up for these newsletters. That way you can grab your freebie and avoid clogging up your inbox. Your sign-up offer will be sent to you within minutes although some may take a few hours. They will either come as a coupon you can redeem in-person or as a promo code that you can use on your next online order.