Kraft Hockeyville - USA 2019 Contest (Expired)

Are You Passionate About Your Hockey Rink? Then You Could Win!

Close-Up Of Hand Holding Banknotes Over Black Background
••• Michael Trujillo / EyeEm / Getty Images

Note: This sweepstakes has expired, but you can find many sweepstakes with similar prizes on the Cash Sweepstakes List.


If you have a local hockey ring that makes a difference in your community, enter Kraft Hockeyville's USA 2019 Contest and you could win the title of Hockeyville USA 2019 and $150,000 in rink upgrades. Plus, other entrants will also win $10,000 or $30,000 in free rink upgrades. This sweepstakes has expired.

Sweepstakes Links:

  • Sweepstakes Entry Form:
  • Sweepstakes Rules:
  • Sweepstakes Homepage:



USA, 13+

Start Date:

January 01, 2019

End Date:

March 02, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET

Entry Frequency:

One time per person

Sweepstakes Prizes:

Grand Prize: $150,000 in upgrades for the winning rink and the opportunity to host a televised hockey game in that rink, plus the "Kraft Hockeyville USA 2019" title and trophy.

1st Prize: $30,000 in rink upgrades. (ARV: $30,000)

2nd Prizes (2): $10,000 in rink upgrades. (ARV: $10,000)

Additional Comments:

To enter, share your passion for hockey and your rink, how $150,000 could improve your rink, and why your community should be the next Kraft Hockeyville USA 2019. See the rules for more details.

You can also receive additional entries for your rink by sharing a photograph or video, by reacting to photos, videos, or stories, and by performing other actions listed in the rules.

Judges will score the entries based on their depiction of community spirit and passion for hockey (40%), description of why the rink is important to the community and how the money would be used (40%), and your description of why the community should be the next Kraft Hockeyville (20%). The Story Submission score will account for 80% of the overall score. The Rally Score will account for the remaining 20% of the overall score, and votes will also be taken into account.