Text and Save With These Coupon Club Codes
Texting while shopping is not only safe -- it's downright smart for shoppers who want to save big money on purchases. Whether you shop online or in the store, you can find great discounts via text if you join the mobile clubs of restaurants, local shops, and large retailers.
Once you join the text club, the retailer will send exclusive coupons and deals straight to your mobile phone. In most cases, you'll simply show your phone to your cashier to get the discount. It's important to keep in mind that some companies are steering away from text clubs and prefer that you download their mobile app instead. This is a great way to save money as well. It may actually be better if you prefer when to browse for deals only when needed rather than receiving alerts at random times of the day.
Many of these businesses also offer loyalty programs that have additional benefits. They are certainly worth signing up for if you shop at a certain store or restaurant often. If your favorite stores and restaurants aren't listed here, visit their website to see what deals and programs they offer. It's hard to find a large business that doesn't have some sort of savings program.
- Abercrombie & Fitch - Text the word GIFTED to 231892 to join the program.
- Dress Barn - Visit the website and click “Send me mobile fashion alerts" as part of your registration.
- Hollister Co. - Text the word PIER to 743722 for Hollister's deals.
- Hot Topic - Sign-up for the Hot Topic Guest List on the website and choose "Mobile Text Message" as a sale notification option.
- Men's Wearhouse - Text the word ALERTS to 41680 or add your mobile number to your online account and respond to the text you receive to accept promotional texts.
- Stage - Text the word SALE to 38228 or opt in to receive phone updates via your account on the website.
Fast Food & Other Restaurants
- Applebees - Download the mobile app or create an online account at the website. Either option will give you coupon codes.
- Baskin Robbins - Text the word OFFER to 31310 to start your membership.
- Boston's Gourmet Pizza - Download the MyBoston app and or set up an account on the website and agree to receive texts.
- Caribou Coffee - Register for a Caribou Perks account on the website and choose to receive text alerts.
- Chipotle - Text the word SIGNUP to 888222 or enter your number on the website where it says "Subscribe to our mobile list" to start saving.
- Culver's - Download the mobile app or sign-up in the "Delicious Perks" section on the website.
- Hooters - Download the HootClub mobile app or sign-up for the loyalty program on the website.
- Steak 'n Shake - Download the rewards app and use it regularly when paying so you can build up points as well as use coupon codes.
- Brookshire's Food & Pharmacy - Text the word GROCERY to 43101 to start receiving money-saving texts and earn bonus points.
- Earth Fare - Text the word EAT to 71700 or sign-up on the website for mobile deals or the Tomato Bank.
- Hy-Vee - Download the mobile app to get digital coupons and link it to your Fuel Saver account.
- Martin's Supermarkets - Text the word MARTINS to 45364 and you'll be registered for the program. Also, check out all the other programs available in the "Saving and Rewards" menu on the website.
- Meijer - Sign-up on the website for mPerks. Digitally clip coupons and enter your user ID and PIN during checkout.
- Schnuck's - Download the mobile app or sign-up for Schnupons to get coupons and member-only deals.
Keep in mind
Standard text messaging rates apply to these programs, so if you don’t have unlimited texting on your phone plan, use discretion when signing up for these deals to ensure that you save more than you spend by sending and receiving texts. If you find that the companies are sending you too many texts or you no longer visit their shop, you can get out of the program, typically by texting the word STOP as a reply to their most recent communication to you.