View Weekly Sales Ads Online
You Don't Need the Sunday Newspaper for Sales Ads - See Them Online
Do you buy the Sunday newspaper just for the sales ads? If so, now may be the time to cancel your subscription. Since most stores post their weekly sales circulars online, finding out what's on sale has never been easier. Here's where to go for your weekly sales ads.
Discount Stores Weekly Ads
Find out what's on sale at your local big-box stores, so you can plan your next shopping trip, or place a pick up order.
- Target: See a deal you want to take advantage of? Use the "Quick List" feature to add it to your shopping list. You can click to add coupons to your Quick List, too, and even send them by text message to your phone. Want to check item availability? Just click on the item to see if it's available in a store near you.
- Wal-Mart: Flip through the ad to see the weekly sales, or use the "grid view" or categories functions to quickly drill down to the items you're interested in. Be sure to click the "coupons" tab to see if there are any you can use.
Drug Stores Weekly Ads
The big drug store chains often release their sales ads a week early. Use this extra planning time to match up coupons to the deals.
- CVS: Select sales items, and add them to an in-store shopping list. You can view this week's ad and next week's, too.
- Rite Aid: Enter your zip code to view the ad for your local store. Select items in the ad to add to your shopping list.
- Walgreens: Click on items in the ad to view all the details. Then, send the deals your interested in to yourself via email, text, or social media. You can also access their weekly coupons.
Grocery Stores Weekly Ads
Find out what's on sale at your favorite grocery stores before you shop, or place an order online.
- Albertsons: This chain also operates Acme Markets, Jewel-Osco, Lucky, Safeway, Shaw's, Star Market and United Supermarkets. At their websites, you can locate your local store and view the weekly ad, selecting items and adding them to your shopping list. You can also look through their monthly savings book for coupons and deals.
- Kroger: This chain also operated Baker's Supermarkets, city Market, Dillons Food Stores, Food 4 Less, Foods Co, Fred Meyer, Ralphs, QFC and others.
- Save-a-Lot: View items in the weekly ad, and add them to a shopping list.
Home Improvement Stores Weekly Ads
Know when to get your gardening supplies, tools, paint, and other honey-do items.
- Ace: Select items on the weekly ad to place them on a list, or purchase them online.
- Home Depot: See what items are on sale; check whether the items you want are in stock; and arrange for home delivery or store pick up, all from within the ad.
- Lowes: Select items in the ad to buy them online.
Office Supply Stores Weekly Ads
Find out when printer ink, paper and other office essentials are on sale.
- Office Depot and Office Max: The weekly ad allows you to see where items are in stock in your area. Includes product details and customer reviews.
- Staples: Their ad shows you sales, customer reviews, and allows you to order online, or arrange for one-hour pick up.
Electronic Stores Weekly Ads
Don't get burned paying full price for electronics. Check the ads so you can score deals.
- Best Buy: See the weekly ad for your local store.
Auto Parts Stores Weekly Ads
You can't always predict when you'll need parts, but you can look for deals on oil and fluids, windshield wipers, and other essentials.
- Advanced Auto Parts: Shop their monthly ad for deals. Allows you to build a shopping list.
- AutoZone: They put out a monthly ad. Switch to grid view for faster viewing.
- Pep Boys: Click on any of the items in their weekly ad for more information or to purchase.
Department Stores Weekly Ads
Whether you are buying clothing or shopping for appliances, look for the deals.
- JCPenney: See ads for this week and next week. Shop online or add to list.
- Macy's: Browse and add items to your cart or to a shopping list.
Craft Stores Weekly Ads
Is now the time to buy fabric or shop for holiday decorations? Check the ads first.
- Hobby Lobby: Shop thousands of sales items from their weekly ad.
- Joann: Flip through the ad to see what's on sale. Then, make your purchase in store, online or arrange for same-day pick up.
- Michaels: View the current weekly ad, and get a sneak peak at next week's ad.
Online Weekly Ads are Better Than Print
Online ads have features that paper ads just can't offer. Most allow you to click on an item to find out more about the deal, and add it to your shopping list. Some even allow you to order online, or arrange for same-day pick up. And If your local store is out of an item, you can often check the inventory of other stores in your area, or have the item shipped to you, all from within the ad.